In the future, the development market potential of Liquid Filling Machine Manufacturer is huge. In order to meet the needs of the rapid development of the packaging industry and actively participate in international competition, the liquid filling machine in China must break the “small and scattered” industry situation and continue to advance in the direction of “high precision.”
With the advancement and development of science and technology, the defects of filling production lines have been replaced by advanced technology and new filling production line systems. More and more enterprises have begun to pay attention to and use filling machine production lines, while liquid filling machines are gradually moving towards Multi-functional development to meet market demand.
According to statistics from the China Food and Machinery Industry Association, the annual sales growth rate of liquid filling machines in China has exceeded 20%; of which, the production volume of liquid food in China in 2011 was 250.9 billion liters, and the sales of liquid filling machines reached 29 billion yuan. Liquid filling machine has become a very important emerging industry in our national economy.
It’s hard to imagine if without a bottling plant, could Coca-Cola be as popular in the world as it is today and become a miracle in business history. The production of carbonated beverages, milk, fruit and vegetable juices, drinking water, edible oils, pharmaceuticals, and daily chemical products, which are closely related to our daily life, are inseparable from the filling machinery. It is with them that nutrition and deliciousness can reach people’s “tips” so safely and conveniently.
Plastic bottles have the characteristics of large capacity, sturdiness, light weight, easy to carry, refrigerated, and recyclable, which has expanded their application scope in the field of liquid food packaging. Taking the beverage industry as an example, according to incomplete statistics, the current global consumption of plastic containers for beverage bottles is more than 10 million tons, and its production and sales are growing at a rate of 10% to 19% per year. Filling machines, as important packaging machinery and equipment for liquid food packaging, have also become more widespread in the food industry with the application of plastic bottles.
Maintenance of Carbon Drink Filling Machine
1. Uniform size requirements for pop-up bottles, bottle holders and caps
2. Before driving, you must turn the machine with a rocking handle to see if there is any abnormality in the rotation. You can determine that it is normal before you can drive.
3. When adjusting the machine, tools must be used properly. It is strictly forbidden to use excessive tools or excessive force to disassemble parts to avoid damaging the machine parts or affecting the performance of the machine.
4. Whenever the machine is adjusted, be sure to tighten the loose screws tightly. Turn the machine with a rocking handle to see if its movement meets the requirements before driving.
5. The machine must be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to have oil, liquid medicine or glass debris on the machine, so as not to cause damage to the machine. Therefore:
⑴During the production process, the medicinal solution or glass debris should be removed in time.
Clean all parts of the machine surface once before shifting, and add clean lubricant to each activity department.
(3) Scrub a large amount once a week, and especially clean the place that is not easy to be cleaned in normal use or blow it with compressed air.
We also have High Speed Emulsifying Mixer on sale, welcome to consult.